Shop on Amazon and support our kids at PS11! You must click on the banner above. The fundraising code is embedded in the link. Please tell friends and family!
Our Online Auction Runs May 8–May 26
Important Dates from PS11 Programs
• June 4th - No School, No Afterschool
• June 9th - Half Day, No Afterschool
• June 10th - June Afterschool Celebration , 6:00 pm*
• June 15th - Half Day, No Afterschool
• June 17th - Dance Show, 6 pm
• June 19th-June 25th - Open Class Week**
• June 25th - Last day of Afterschool
* The Afterschool Celebration on June 10th is the same as our February event. Presentations, displays and demos will take place in the Cafeteria from 6:00-7:00; Performances in the auditorium beginning at 7:00. Please let us know how you would like to participate in this event.
**Families are invited to attend all classes during Open Class Week, June 19-25. It is an opportunity for families to experience afterschool and see any end of year presentations that are not part of our Afterschool Celebration.
STOCK UP FOR SUMMER READING!
Our Onlline Book Fair continues
through Wed June 3
Please send this link to family and friends and get those summer bookshelves ready! Books for all ages through adult. PS11 Classroom's wish lists also available. All books ship free to PS11. All purchases benefit PS11!
Here are some helpful links to inspire you and your reader!
• AtoZ Teacher Stuff — book recommendations by level
• Check your book’s level with the Scholastic Book Wizard
Family Friday will now be June 12 (not June 5) for Grades 1-5.
Kindergarten Family Friday will be on June 19
Parents and Guardians, please join us from 8:50-9:35am and get a closer look at the hard work that's been going on in you child's classroom.
IMPORTANT PROCEDURES FOR FAMILY FRIDAY For the safety and security of our children, we're asking all adults to show your PS11 Photo ID or admission ticket as you enter through the main gates of the Big Yard. Tickets come home in backpacks and are emailed to parents. If you do not have a PS11 Photo ID or ticket, you will have to sign in with security officer and show ID before you will be allowed into the building. Thank you for your understanding.
Hot Off the Digital Press!
The first edition of the PS 11 Paper is out!
Written and published by the 2nd Grade Staff.
Get your printable copy here!
(A color printer is highly recommended!)
• CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUR FIRST EDITION [4/24/15]