PS11 Lost & Found
Email questions about Lost & Found to: ps11LandF@gmail.com or speak to Mr. McGill in the school office.
• Lost and Found is located in the Annex area behind the Auditorium.
• There are clothes racks and bins for items “lost this week,” “lost last week” and a large blue bin for items “found today."
• The clothing on the racks is arranged by color, which helps kids identify their stuff.
• Items are placed in Lost & Found any time/any day ~ so keep checking back!
• You can look for items after morning drop off or any time during the day before 2:30pm
• When searching, please keep items tidy: ON HANGERS AND IN MARKED BINS.
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS
• Each Monday items from “THIS WEEK” are moved over to “LAST WEEK.”
• Properly labeled items with FULL NAME (& Classroom #) will be given to Mr. McGill and returned to the student.
• After 2-3 weeks, unclaimed items that are not labeled will be donated to charity!
• The most important thing to do is LABEL, LABEL, LABEL! Label often, label everything!
• First name or first initial, last name and class number are best.
• Use a fine tip permanent marker on the tag.
• Here are links to websites that sell sticky labels for clothing:
The PS11 Lost and Found Team and PS11.LabelDaddy.com are joining forces to help you keep tabs on your kids clothes and raise money for the PTA: a win-win situation.
PS11.LabelDaddy.com will make a donation to the PTA for 25% of each purchase made on their website using the promo code "PS11" at checkout.